MISS MOOX + life

Happy Holidays

via Pinterest

I'm taking a few vacation days and heading home to spend some much needed QT with my family. It has been a very long year for me personally planning, preparing and working to get my shop ready to open in 2013. The journey has been both exciting and terrifying all wrapped up in one big gift. I am blessed with this opportunity to persue my dream and I realize that not many people are given that chance in life. It would be a huge understatement to say that I could not do this without the support of my amazing friends, family, clients, work colleagues and even some strangers that have provided me with not only the capital to make this dream a possibility but endless encouragement and wisdom along the way. I am so excited about all that is to come in the new year and hope that you will join me in this adventure!

Happy Holidays
xoxo

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Happy Holidays + life