MISS MOOX + life

My Blogging Hiatus

So I haven't blogged in a LONG time! And I'll tell you why...for those of you that don't know I am opening up a shop and I have been a bit overwhelmed doing all of this myself. I love my blog but something had to go and this was it. It became a bit of a chore and I didn't want to dread writing so I decided to give myself a little break. Also, I am having someone redesign it. All of this was only suppose to take a couple of months and has now taken six. What can you do?

So let me update you a bit on what I have been doing...I made you a timeline.

(click to enlarge)

So yes, I will be opening up January 2nd (can I get an Amen?) and hopefully my new blog will be ready by then and I will be back at it! Until then, I will give you some snipits of what has been going on. I hope some of you are still with me! There is a lot of goodness coming in the new year...

Best,
Sidney
xoxo

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: My Blogging Hiatus + life