MISS MOOX + life

Oyster Sticks

I've been seeing a lot of oyster sticks used in home decor lately, and I'm not going to lie I don't hate 'em! They look great and also bring a coastal vibe to any room. After a little research, I found that farm raised oysters would attach themselves to these sticks where they grow until they matured. Then these discarded sticks were collected, leaving the oyster's mark behind...lucky for us, as they make for great looking home decor!

via
An oyster farm in Australia

Via
This mirror brings the perfect touch to the beach themed bathroom.

Via
These oyster stick lamps are great as a set or individually.

Via
I love the way the oyster sticks accessorizes this room so nicely

Via
I love the table and pillows together

(small) $40, (medium) $42, (large) $48
Here a some unique oyster sticks I have in the shop, set on custom made wood blocks.

So, what do you think? Are you in favor of oyster sticks as decor?

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Oyster Sticks + life