MISS MOOX + Nate Berkus

A Perfect Match

I could not possibly be happier for two people that I do not actually know! But I am thrilled that Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent found each other, what a perfect match! I guess I mean aesthetically since once again, I do not actually know these people. lol Although I feel that following them on Instagram like a stalker makes us instant friends. I have talked about my Design Crush on both Nate and Jeremiah here and here. Anyway, here are some clips from their new L.A. home together as featured in Harper's Bazaar Magazine.

Check out the full article here.

Eclectic Interior Design Group is a full-service design firm based in Charleston, South Carolina working on both residential and commercial spaces. Please email sidney@eclectic-idg.comfor additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina selling an array of vintage pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made art with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, Design Crush, Designer Crushes, Harper's Bazaar, inspiration, Jeremiah Brent, life, and more:

Relevant to: A Perfect Match + Nate Berkus