MISS MOOX + life

Coastal Living Showhouse

Have you seen the Coastal Living Showhouse on Daniel Island yet? It just opened to the public last week and my friend interior designer Ginger Brewton did a great job! I know she worked her tail off and it showed! Set right on the Wando River, this house is beautiful on the inside and out.

via

The kitchen was one of my favorite rooms in the house. I especially love island/built-in dining table with the marble countertops!

via
I love how light and clean this room is! And these poufs...OMG...these poufs! Dying.

I thought this was a brilliant use of space for storage under the stairs!

The backyard has a lovely outdoor seating area overlooking the Wando River. If only I could have this view from my back porch!

Throughout the house was artwork by the very talented local artist, Cindy DeAntonio.

This month, Cindy DeAntonio, will be having her debut art show at Eclectic! I am so excited to see her fantastic collection of work!

Hope to see you there!

Eclectic Interior Design Group is a full-service design firm based in Charleston, South Carolina working on both residential and commercial spaces. Please email sidney@eclectic-idg.comfor additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina selling an array of vintage pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made art with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, Cindy DeAntonio, Coastal Living, Coastal Living Showhouse, Daniel Island, Ginger Brewton, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Coastal Living Showhouse + life