MISS MOOX + NY Apartment

Cameron Diaz's Manhattan Home

After reading the article in Elle Décor on Cameron Diaz's New York City home, designed by one of my all time favs, Kelly Wearstler, it left me feeling like I needed to go put on my favorite gold jewelry and hit the town for a night out with my friends!

via
Cameron's wit and personality make her one of my all time favorite actresses, but seeing these gorgeous pictures of her home shows how super chic and cool she is too! Kelly Wearstler clearly pushed her outside the box (as she is best known to do) but the aesthetic is still very true to Cameron's own style. In fact, the design of her NY apartment can be compared to many of her most loved fashion moments. Let's take a look...

via

via
You can tell that Kelly paid attention to every little detail ---something I can totally appreciate! "Drawers are lined in raw black silk, the back sides of doors are clad in hammered metal, and the interiors of closets are covered in custom wallpaper or in vivid paint." If that description alone doesn't make you feel like getting dressed up or going on a lush vacay, then I don't know what will! Oh, and of course I just love her mix of vintage and custom pieces and her jewelry inspiration seen throughout the rooms.

via

via

Last but not least, can we talk about that emerald kitchen?!? I would be perfectly content living in that room for the rest of my life. And one of my favorite parts... the unsealed brass counter tops that not only look killer but they "...show every water ring and squeeze of lemon juice. They give the place soul" says Diaz. Kinda reminds me of those amazing emerald earrings she wore to the 2007 Oscars!

via

via

I could really go on for days about every detail... which part is your favorite?

Eclectic is a Charleston, South Carolina based full-service boutique interior design firm in specializing in the design of residential projects including entire homes and the styling of individual rooms. We also offer virtual e-design services. Please email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina (just over the bridge from downtown Charleston, South Carolina) selling an array of vintage mid-century pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made art with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, Cameron Diaz, Eclectic Charleston, Elle Decor, inspiration, Kelly Wearstler, life, and more:

Relevant to: Cameron Diaz's Manhattan Home + NY Apartment