MISS MOOX + life

Fall Trends

Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year. Cool crisp mornings, pumpkin spice everything (duh), oversized cable knit sweaters, and getting to cuddle up with my favorite blanket watching Bravo. And just like spring, it gets me in the mood to reorganize everything in my house, office, and shop (come see!!). I love the change in season for home decor too. It's always fun and interesting to see which fall fashion trends influence fall decor trends. I'm really loving some of them this year. Let's take a look...

Leopard Print will always be one of my favorites. I'm already wearing my leopard flats every other day, they pretty much go with everything to me. I love adding a touch of animal print to a room in a throw pillow.

via.

via.

via.

Shades of emerald green-- works so well with loads of other colors and adds a touch of drama to a room. You can find lots of emerald accessories and furniture in our shop!

via.

via.

I'm obsessed with all things malachite and you can usually find vintage pieces at Eclectic but check out this fabric by Jim Thompson...woah!

via

Emerald glass jugs available at Eclectic.

Last but not least, a little touch of glam. Harpers Bazaar's trend report points out that many designer fall collections shimmered with embellishments.

via.

via.

Gold sea urchin at Eclectic!

Gold tree side table available at Eclectic.

What's your favorite trend this fall?

Eclectic is a Charleston, South Carolina based full-service boutique interior design firm in specializing in the design of residential projects including entire homes and the styling of individual rooms. We also offer virtual e-design services. Please email sidney@eclectic-idg.com for additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina (just over the bridge from downtown Charleston, South Carolina) selling an array of vintage mid-century pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made art with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, Fall Design Trends, Fall Fashion, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Fall Trends + life