MISS MOOX + life

Cheers To A New Year!

Ahh, new year, clean slate, right? So I'm starting the new year off right folks! Among my MANY New Year's Goals was to get this ol' blog going again so here goes...

For those of you that follow me on Instagram, it might have looked like I spent most of my two week Christmas Vacation watching movies.

That Touch of Mink

North by Northwest

The Thomas Crown Affair

American Hustle

But in between my movie-watching (it was cold and rainy!), I WAS doing my annual cleanse (i.e. reorganizing and purging my office) and planning out the new year for Eclectic. SUPER excited about all the fun things to come in 2014!

Hope you will join me!

Eclectic is a Charleston, South Carolina based full-service boutique interior design firm in specializing in the design of residential projects including entire homes and the styling of individual rooms. We also offer virtual e-design services. Please email sidney@eclecticcharleston.com for additional information.

Eclectic is a retail shop/design studio located in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina (just over the bridge from downtown Charleston) selling an array of vintage mid-century pieces, repurposed items, new products and locally made creations with a fresh Modern meets Coastal aesthetic.

art, Christmas, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Cheers To A New Year! + life