MISS MOOX + vintage

Sweet Spoolie

Do you want to see something really cute?

Sandy from "521 Lake Street" had an Easter Spoolie Swap.
I was paired with Joyce from "Scrap For Joy".
She created this darling Spoolie.
It is perched high atop a vintage Jello mold.
I just love it, Joyce!

Joyce is an amazingly creative lady.
She made this adorable swag.
I love the tiny creatures she so artfully crafted.
Thank you, my sweet new friend!

Do you see what I see?
Polka dots a plenty...
Joyce gave me two of the cutest little egg cups.
I just love them!

Bunny Express with a truck load of fresh carrots...
Could they be from Mr. McGregor's Garden?

Tea Time at Chenille Cottage

Bunny Hugs...

The Red Hutch all decked out for Spring.
My grandmother passed her Desert Rose dishes on to me.
I have many memories of Easter dinner at her house as a girl.
I miss her so much!





Dearest Joyce,
Thank you for this darling keepsake.
It is so sweet and will grace my kitchen this Spring.
I love every thoughtful gesture and each lovely gift.
In the coming weeks I will be sharing all of your red pretties, too.
I am thankful to have gained a dear new friend.

I'm so happy you stopped, my dear blogging family and friends.

Blessings to each one of you
and a Happy Spring!

Carolynn xoxo

"For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone.
The flowers appear on the earth;
the time of the singing of birds is come
and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs,
and the vines with the tender grapes give a good smell.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away."
Song of Solomon 2:11-13
I'm linking with these lovely blogs...

*Sunday:
Sunny Simple Life
www.sunnysimplelife.blogspot.com
Seasonal Sunday
www.thetablescaper.blogspot.com
*Monday:
The Dedicate House
www.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
The Little Red House
www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Boogie Board Cottage
www.boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Etsy Cottage Style
www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com
*Tuesday:
Knick Of Time
www.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
Rose Chintz Cottage
www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Lavender Garden Cottage
www.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com
Tuesdays at Our Home
www.mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
Coastal Charm
www.linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com
Budget Decorating Party
www.creativecaincabin.com
Friends Sharing Tea
www.bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com
A Stroll Thru Life
www.astrollthrulife.net
You're Gonna Love It
www.kathywithane.com
Cozy Little House
www.cozylittlehouse.com
Tuesdays The Scoop
www.cedarhill-ranch.com
*Wednesday:
Lavender Garden Cottage
www.lavendergardencottage.blogspot.com
Rose Chintz Cottage
www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Sue Loves Cherries
www.suelovescherries.blogspot.com
Blissful Whites Wednesday
www.timewashed.com
Open House Party
www.nominimalisthere.blogspot.com
A Sheltering Tree
www.ourshelteringtree.blogspot.com
Whatever You Want Wednesday
www.freeprettythingsforyou.com
*Thursday:
Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
www.jannolson.blogspot.com
A Delightsome Life
www.blissfulrhythm.blogspot.com
The Thrift Groove
www.thethriftygroove.blogspot.com
Bernideen's Open House
www.bernideensteatimeblog.blogspot.com
Faith Grace Crafts
www.faithgracecrafts.blogspot.com
Little Homestead On The Hill
www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com
*Friday:
Rooted In Thyme
www.rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
Country Whites Weekend
www.thecountryfarmhome.blogspot.com
Thrifty Things Friday
www.thethriftygroove.blogspot.com
Lady Bird Ln
www.ladybirdln.com
The Charm of Home
www.thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Friday Favorite Features
www.foxhollowcottage.com
My Turn For Us
www.myturnforus.com
Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop
www.deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com
Anything Blue Friday
www.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
I Gotta Create
www.igottacreate.blogspot.com
Common Ground
www.debrasvintagedesigns.blogspot.com
*Saturday:
Mockingbird Hill Cottage
www.mockingbirdhillcottage.com
Show-Licious Saturday's
www.sew-licious.blogspot .com

art, dinner, family, favorite, gifts, HAPPY, home, house, kitchen, love, time, and more:

Relevant to: Sweet Spoolie + vintage