MISS MOOX + wonderful

Little Visitor

Hello, my dear blogging family...
I'm woefully behind on my blog...Can you guess why?

Do you remember this little guy?
Last Summer I posted this peek a boo photo...What a wonderful visit we've had this past week. Chandler and his Mommy flew up to spend some time with both sets of grandparents.

Chandler has smiled, cooed and shared so many precious moments.

Chandler Kimo Timothy

"Let the children come to me,
and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Matthew 19:14

Getting ready to fly back home to see my Daddy.
It's been a good trip!

Thank you for stopping by.
I loved introducing you to our little grandson.

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

cottage, family, home, love, summer, time, and more:

Relevant to: Little Visitor + wonderful