MISS MOOX + time

Mom's First Mother's Day in Heaven

Hello...to all my sweet blogging buddies! I've been away for a long, long time. It has been a difficult year in our family. My siblings and I have spent countless hours, days and weeks caring for our Mom. At age 91 1/2 she stepped over heaven's shore to spend eternity with her Savior. I look to the day that we will meet again in the New Jerusalem.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

MOTHERS DAY☆☆ MAY 2012
I am so thankful to have my Mother in my life! Our family spent a weekend at the beach on the Oregon Pacific Coast honoring Mom's special day. There were 51 of us who attended...the youngest was three weeks old!

My Mom has had such a godly influence in my life. She was dedicated to instilling the things of God in all her children's lives. I am so very grateful to have been blessed with my Mother's love for God!

Her Love for FamilyHer Love for Christian ValuesHer Love for God's WordHer Love of LaughterHer Love for the OceanHer Love of HymnsHer Love of ReadingHer Love of HistoryHer Love of OregonHer Love for Her CountryHer Love of FlowersHer love of the Color Pink
Not a day passes that I don't thank God for my Mom!

Blessings,
Carolynn xoxo

"But from everlasting to everlasting...
the Lord's love is with those who fear Him,
and His righteousness with their...
children's children...
With those who keep His covenant...
and remember to obey His precepts."
(Psalm 103:17-18) NIV

cottage, family, god, home, life, love, and more:

Relevant to: Mom's First Mother's Day in Heaven + time