MISS MOOX + Suzanne Kasler

You Go Girl!

Suzanne Kasler...

I want to be you when I grow up. What's that? I am a grown up. Dangit, I need to get busy.

These are images of a house she designed using only Ballard products. I think she nailed it. Nailed it! Ok, so she has designed four collections for the company so it was probably easy for her to find items she wanted to use BUT despite that, I still think she has managed to put her own design aesthetic into each of these rooms. AND it proves that you don't have to have a lot of money to have good design. Just good taste. Can I get an amen?

I dig this quote of hers:
"If you bring in a few contemporary pieces and put them next to your antiques, it makes the things that are crusty and old look even more special."

For more of her House Beautiful interview look here.

So it seems I have a slight obsession with design books. So much so in fact, that I decided I needed to purge! Hence the mass amount of posts over at Objects offering these great books to you for a steal. Some are priced as a set but most are priced individually however if you purchase more than one, you get 25% off of your pre-shipping total so start shopping!

art, inspiration, Interior Design, life, and more:

Relevant to: You Go Girl! + Suzanne Kasler