MISS MOOX + Offices

I Need A Facelift

No, not that kind. At least not yet. But my office sure does! If you could only see it right now. Picture the aftermath of Katrina and times it by 10. Every Jan I change up my office. Why? a) It is a mess after the month of December. 2) I get bored easily. c) I spend so much time in there that I just need a change. I have been holding some of these photos for a while as inspiration. Check them out!

Makes you want organized too, right?

It all started when I bought these fab barstools off of my fab friend who found them in a shop in Athens, Ga. Vintage 1960's Lucite. I just need to decide what fabric to recover them in! I can't decide if I want to go solid or graphic. Thoughts?

art, inspiration, life, My Office, and more:

Relevant to: I Need A Facelift + Offices