MISS MOOX + life

This Week I...

Made my Christmas list since so many of you have been asking (lol).



Sent out my Eclectic Christmas cards.

By local etsy artist. I found her at the Lowcountry Artist Market at the Music Farm.
You can find her here or here.


Worked this many hours...

Slept this many hours...

Partook in a lil' of this to deal with the above...

Got this much Christmas shopping done...

Decked the halls for a client...

Just kidding! I would NEVER!!!

But this is me covered in garland (and sap).



Remember the scene when Clark and his wife are in bed and his hands are covered in sap and he is reading a magazine and tries to turn out the lamp...that is what I felt like for the next 24 hours. Note to self: next time bring gloves. But apparently my client's four year old came home and said "Wow, was Sidney here?" Love that he noticed! And that's what makes it ALLLL worth it!

TGIF!

art, Christmas, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + life