MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week I...

Leased a booth at Southern Accents Designer Showcase Market!
630 Colemand Boulevard
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
(843) 856-9131

Like many designers, I have always dreamed of having a store/design studio (and someday I will!) but for now this will suffice. I am excited to get all my goods out of my overcrowded office and merchandised into the booth. First, I need to paint! The yellow is too much. So here is a before pic of the space...

I will show you the after as soon as its ready!

Also, I am starting a Summer Promotion on my e-Decorating services. Are you ready for it? No, really are you sitting down? For the months of June, July and August you can get TWO rooms for the price of ONE on my e-decorating services! You heard me. TWO rooms for the price of ONE! Now's the time to take the plunge! What's e-Decorating you ask? Well, let me tell you...

E-decorating is an alternative service to hiring a designer to do face-to-face, turn-key interior design. Eclectic provides a Customized Design Plan for a room (or rooms) in your home for you
to implement yourself. This service is perfect for those clients who want to work with Eclectic but cannot due to geographical challenges. E-decorating is also great for clients that only want to
work on one or two rooms, clients who are on a limited budget or clients that like to do a lot of
the work themselves but need help with an overall vision.

Email me today sidney@eclectic-idg.com for more information. Here is a sample of a recent e-Decorating plan...

I must have been craving Neapolitan ice cream.

Ok, off to shop...

Have a great weekend y'all!!!

art, inspiration, life, and more:

Relevant to: This Week I... + This Week I...