MISS MOOX + life

Please Vote For Me!

Hi there! Sorry to be so MIA lately! I'm working on an update for you folks and some posts filled with design goodness but until then will you do me the biggest of favors? Take a second to vote for me in the Mission Small Business Program...I need 250 votes in order to qualify and I need them by June 30th.

It is super easy!

Go to https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

Just click "log in and support"

Search "eclectic" and be sure to pick the boutique/design studio in Mount Pleasant, SC

Then click "Vote"

You don't have to register or anything.

You can only vote once for me but you can vote for more than one business if you want to support other friends!

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out!!!

Best,

Sidney

art, inspiration, and more:

Relevant to: Please Vote For Me! + life