MISS MOOX + This Week I...

This Week @ Eclectic

Hoping to put this wallpaper in a little boy's room on Sullivan's Island that I'm working on. It's so bleeping cool!

Cole & Sons Great Wave

Working on styling a bathroom for a client who is renovating his master...

I bought the coolest piece of technology. Not sure if y'all have heard of it yet but you should totally get one. I'm way ahead of the curve...

iPad

Rediscovered this song while my iPod was on Shuffle...

Edwin McCain Alive
(Live Version with Warren Hayes)

Also giving a lil' nod to New Orleans during Mardi Gras!

Took some Instagrams of the shop...for those of you that don't follow me I'll share.

Have y'all heard that Instagram parady to the Nickelback song? I can't take an Instagram without singing it. It is freaking hilarious.

CollegeHumor's Favorite Funny Videos

This is one of my besties Mason and I in the photobooth at the SOS Black & White party on Saturday night. We co-chaired the event last year and this year we got to enjoy ourselves...perhaps a little too much!

Big game this weekend! I'm going to my friend's annual Superbowl party...they go all out and get a huge tent in their yard with a movie screen and bleachers with VIP seating. Jack's Cosmic Dog is there along with the peanut guy from the USC games and they serve bevos from the competing teams regions. My great friend Lauren Heuber of Munster Branch Vintage rentals/events is helping to plan it and has some great ideas in store! I'll try to remember to take some photos to share with you because she is super talented.

I don't give a dang about pro-football but I promised a certain someone that I'd root for SF so go 9'ers!

Have a great weekend y'all!

art, inspiration, life, Personal, Projects, The Shop, This Week at Eclectic, and more:

Relevant to: This Week @ Eclectic + This Week I...