MISS MOOX + wonderful

Homespun Christmas

Greetings to all my wonderful blogging friends and family!
I've been having so much fun adding festive Christmas touches to my home.
I hope you'll come join me in the celebration!

Sleigh bells ring...
Are you listening?

Each Christmas my little red sleigh sits happily in my kitchen.
I love adding homespun items in hopes of filling it to the brim.
Evergreens,
Small pillows,
quilted stuffies,
wooden toys,
patriotic touches,
pretty red and green ribbons
and a chubby quilted Santa...
They all make the season so bright and colorful.

"Gather Round the Christmas Tree"
Do you see my shy little kitty, Abigail?
She waited to come down and investigate until after I had left the room.

When I decorate, my kitty, Zoey is always right in the middle of things.
She gets so excited with all the activity and always finds a spot to claim as her very own.

I love Teddy Bears!
Over the years my family and friends have given me each one of these little darlings.
Can you tell I love all things patriotic?
I was a Navy wife for many years and always find myself favoring the colors red, white and blue.

My mischievous Zoey is always looking for places to hide.
When I discovered her she startled me!
This adorable scene reminds me of one from the movie "E.T."
"E.T...Phone Home!"

Thank you for stopping by and sharing this wonderful season with me. Around the world people are celebrating this glorious time of year. I pray that you have a blessed Christmas as you celebrate The Birthday of a King Messiah Lord Savior Redeemer

Blessings and A Merry Christmas! Carolynn xoxo "Behold, the virgin shall be with child,and bear a Son, andthey shall call His nameImmanuel,which is translatedGod with us."Matthew 1:23

Oh, My Goodness! Have you seen Meri's giveaway? It's absolutely wonderful.If you would like to be included in her drawing you will want to pop inand say hello!www.imagimeris.blogspot.com

I'm linking to all my favorite blog parties and giveaways this coming week.I hope you will stop by my side bar and visit with each lovely blog.

art, Christmas, cottage, family, favorite, god, home, HOPE, kitchen, love, movie, people, room, time, and more:

Relevant to: Homespun Christmas + wonderful