MISS MOOX + Offices

Inspiring Offices

Designer, Kelly Wearstler's Office

Designer, Mary McDonald's Office

Designer, Celerie Kemble's Office

Designer, Laurie Smith's Office

Bare with me...I have been going non-stop since the beginning of December. I am behind in every aspect of my life right now-work, blog, gym, mail, laundry, grocery shopping, catching up with good friends, you name it! I am excited for the cold weather and impending rain this weekend so I can nest and get myself back on track. After seeing two of my organizing clients today, I am motivated to get myself all neat and tidy too. So one of the items on my massive to-do list is to clean out and re-organize my office. I do this every January and it feels...well, as Monica (from Friends) would say...orgasmic! Anyhoo, here are some photos to inspire me (and hopefully you!).
~Images: 1) via decorpad 2 and 3) Kelly Wearstler 4) Domino 5) Pottery Barn 6) Celerie Kemble 7) book Discovering Home With Laurie Smith 8) Unknown

art, Celerie Kemble, inspiration, Kelly Wearstler, life, Mary McDonald, and more:

Relevant to: Inspiring Offices + Offices