MISS MOOX + wonderful

Sweet Stitching

Hi Ladies!
It's hard to believe summer is almost over. Temperatures have begun to drop. It has been in the 30s the past few nights. I actually threw another quilt on the bed this week.

I made this little Birdhouse Miniature Quilt
using my favorite "Aunt Grace's" 1930s reproduction prints.
Each tiny birdhouse has a vintage button perch stitched on front.
The borders are hand quilted.

I am so inspired by the many embroidered pretties that so many of you have been sharing on your lovely blogs.
My favorite quilt shop has so many wonderful ideas and patterns available. I thought you might enjoy some of the shop samples...and, who knows, you may be inspired, too!

How I love tea towels! Aren't these the sweetest?I am so fond of the old fashioned edgings.RICK RACK... POM POMS... LACE... HAND CROCHET... They add such lovely finishing touches!

I had fun making this little "Aunt Grace's" Sampler Doll Quilt.Don't you love all the Bubble Gum Pink prints?

"Chloe's Quilt"
I made this small Log Cabin quilt for my sweet little kitty, Chloe.
She would curl up on it and nap in the afternoon sun.
I only had her for five years. I lost her, suddenly, to kidney failure.
I miss her so much!

Yes...More of my favorite "Aunt Grace's" prints.
I made this chubby teddy bear using strips and
a crazy quilting method.

I thought I better hurry and post this beautiful summer quilt.It is a sample that hangs at my favorite quilt shop"Sew Many Quilts" inBend, Oregon

Thank you for your warm visits and comments.
I appreciate each one of you! Blessings, my sweet friends,Carolynn xoxo

"And now these things remain: faith, hope and love.But the greatest of these is love."I Corinthians 13:13 "A PREVIEW OF MY NEXT POST"

I hope you'll come back for my next post on "TWEAK IT TUESDAY"
www.cozylittlehouse.com
to discover why I posted this on "MOSAIC MONDAY"
www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com

cottage, favorite, home, HOPE, house, love, summer, vintage, and more:

Relevant to: Sweet Stitching + wonderful